What can you expect?
- A hands-on learning experience
- Clear guidance from a purple team expert
- No prior purple teaming knowledge required
Learn the detection engineering process in this FREE three-hour workshop with Chris Peacock (Principal Detection Engineer at SCYTHE)! After going over each step of the cycle, we will dive into a hands-on workshop to put the method to practical use.
What will you be doing?
- Emulate procured Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) commonly found in modern attacks
- Generate data to use in detection engineering
- Leverage MITRE ATT&CK, pivoting from the emulations to potential log sources
- Learn how to troubleshoot log sources to resolve logging issues
What do you need?
All you need is a web browser on a workstation/laptop (no iPads, sorry).